Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Before and After

Not everything you do when building is good. This might be a surprise but I'm here to tell you, feces occurs.

Here are some examples:Shower floor-not bad looking but would never have drained the way it should. Thanks to Chris (one of the Gumbatis) who bailed me out, we now have this:
...a beautiful riverstone that is complementary to the walls and concrete floor. And, it's what I originally wanted-which just goes to show-go with your gut. The book Blink explores the mysterious, complex thinking process that occurs in the first 2 seconds after we encounter something new. Looking back, decisions made "in the Blink of an eye" have probably been my best decisions.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the shower floor design. I've recently started building green homes for folks and it's amazing to see how many people are getting on board. When you get a chance you should check out my new home improvement blogroll that I started, it's a great way to get more readers to your blog. Check it out at http://homeimprovementblogroll.blogspot.com

Gary said...

Geez guys, it's been almost a month. I didn't think you would stop blogging after meeting us!
Must have been some move!