Wednesday, May 02, 2007



Oh my gosh, it's been over a month since I last updated this blog. Nothing bad happened, we're all OK but we did MOVE! and move...and move... Even though we got rid of a bunch of "stuff" we still have alot. And it just seemed to grow. But, we are in now and even were part of a Nosy Neighbors tour here in our neighborhood of Civano. We must have had 100 people through checking out the house that many of the visitors had watched evolve. I will post some pictures at a later date but wanted to share this with you. If you remember, last October I went to a workshop at the Canelo Project for a week to learn more about earthen plasters and other finishes. I got an email from Bill and Athena Steen with a link to a film made while there as part of Nora Naranjo-Morse's sculpture project for the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian. Always Becoming Two films are on this page-I'm seen briefly in the second one (No autographs, please!) (Warning-the films would not work from Mozilla Firefox but did fine from IE).

No comments: